Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Well...

Yes, I've been remiss in blogging.

Very remiss.

Let's not dwell on it....

So, if you were listening to my end of a particular telephone conversation today, this is what you would have heard: (.... indicates pause for the person on the other end of the phone)

"XXXXX Library, may I help you?"
.....
"Yes, we are open"
.....
"Yes, the weather is really pretty bad, isn't it?"
....
....
....
"No, I can't log into your Yahoo account and read your email to you."
....
"Yes, the weather is bad. I can understand how you might have difficulty coming to the library."
....
"No, I still can't log into Yahoo for you. It's really a bad idea to give your ID and password to anyone but yourself."
....
"No, I'm sorry, I can't refer you to someone who will log into your Yahoo account and read your email for you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home